Home » 10 good reasons for choosing Dimora Salernum
10 good reasons for choosing Dimora Salernum
1. The guarantee of spending a pleasurable time in a modern, clean and welcoming environment with rooms that are simply-furnished but complete and functional.
2. The full breakfast which caters to all tastes! Prepared with natural ingredients most of which come from our region. Homemade cakes, traditional sweets, fresh fruit in season and our orange and peach marmalades!
3. Our original, elevated garden in the heart of the city, containing sweet-smelling flowers and plants, where you can have a leisurely breakfast in the summer but also the ideal place to relax, read or enjoy a drink and why not, also a place to keep fit with a spot of gymnastics!
4. A short distance from the Sea Front and the old part of town with its main attractions like St. Matthew’s Cathedral, the Public Gardens, the Verdi Theatre and the Minerva Gardens.
5. An ideal, central location for discovering the marvels of the Amalfi and the Cilento coasts.
6. The possibility for making numerous day-trips and tours to well-known and lesser-known places which we can recommend to know more about our region, its history and its cultural and gastronomic traditions.
7. The Christmas Lights, for years a Yuletide tradition in Salerno when you can breathe in a magical atmosphere of elves, dragons, penguins and fairy-tale characters, enchanted gardens, an aurora borealis, real works of art and of course the stalls along the Sea Front, the street food, and the enormous Christmas Tree in the heart of the old part of the town.
8. Our proximity to Manfredi Quay (Molo Manfredi) ( about 200 metres) from where you can catch ferries to Capri, Amalfi and Positano from April to the end of October and to the new beach of Santa Teresa.
9. Our proximity to the stop for coaches to Amalfi or buses to reach other typical villages like Vietri sul Mare, famous for its pottery, or like Cava dei Tirreni.
10. We are near the centre of night life in Salerno which revolves around Via Roma and Largo Campo with their restaurants, bars, ice-cream shops, typical food-shops and night clubs and where every evening throngs of young people congregate!
11. And last but not least…..US !!!
With our simplicity and our warmth and utmost passion we will do everything possible to make your stay UNIQUE and UNFORGETTABLE.